Premier Grayson, Montague and Cooke County BAIL BOND COMPANY
PROFESSIONAL BAIL BOND AGENT
Grayson County #24: 903-816-7333 Montague County: 940-894-2200 Cooke County: 940-665-2200
24 Hour Quick Release
When you need help, we’re available. Call now for immediate assistance!
- Misdemeanor Bonds
- Felony Bonds
- Warrants Lifted
- Traffic Tickets
- Probation Violation
- DWI Bail Bonds
Blackjack Bail Bonds is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to facilitate the release of your friend or loved one who is incarcerated. We are the leading Bail Bond Company in north central Texas, serving Grayson, Montague and Cooke Counties. We will post bonds of any size up to $5 Million dollars, however, we are here to assist you through the entire legal process, not just get you released from jail.
The court system can be complex and confusing to most people. Legal terminology can be difficult to understand and many defendants do not know what to expect for their initial court appearance, sentencing, or what to anticipate with probation. All of our clients are welcome to call for advice at any time from a truly informed professional in the bail industry.
Blackjack Bail Bonds offers the most competitive pricing in the state, and payment plans are available in many cases. For more information or to begin the bail process please call. The consultation is free and confidential.
- Owner Clint Craft of Blackjack Bail Bonds has been elected by his peers for 4 years to serve on the Bail Bond Board of Decatur TX, Wise County TX.
- In most cases, our bail bond fees in Grayson, Montague and Cooke Counties are under 10%.
- Financing bail bond fees in Grayson, Montague and Cooke Counties may be available.
- Bail bonds in Grayson, Montague and Cooke Counties available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Blackjack Bail Bonds will beat any price in Grayson, Montague and Cooke Counties
We have developed the new Blackjack Bail Bonds App. This is free for our clients in Grayson, Montague and Cooke County to communicate with us once they are out on bail
Owner Clint Craft has an extensive education and professional history. After serving in the United States Marine Corps, he earned his Bachelors of Science Degree in Criminal Justice. From there, he was employed as a Probation Officer in Gray and Wise Counties. In 1999 he started Blackjack Bail Bonds and expanded into five counties. He is a member of the Professional Bondsmen of Texas as well as the Chamber of Commerce.